Реферирование и индексированиеRussian Science Citation Index
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
A Study into Structural Effects of Mutual Investment Induction in Sectoral Economic Systems
Importance As mutual relations and the effect of cross-sectoral financial flows shall be taken into account, new approaches need to be designed to study cross-sectoral investment and structural interactions through the mechanism of mutual investment induction and its structural effects. The article focuses on mutual investment induction as an economic phenomenon and respective structural effects in sectoral economic systems.
Objectives The research identifies evident patterns of investment relations in sectoral economic systems arising from the mechanism of mutual investment induction and structural effects.
Methods The methodological framework includes general scientific methods, i.e. scientific abstraction, analysis, synthesis, generalization, and systems and dialectical approaches. Data analysis is based on the methods of economic statistics (structural and dynamic analysis) and economic mathematics (methods of cross-sectoral balance) and the method of expert assessment.
Results I prove the existence of the cause-and-effect relationship and patterns seen in arising structural effects of mutual investment induction. I also elaborate theoretical principles of structural effects of mutual investment induction, proposed a set of indicators for gauging them, determine the economic substance of the indicators, devise an assessment algorithm, and technique to evaluate the entire amount of mutual investment induction in line with its structural effects.
Conclusions and Relevance The proposed set of indicators constitutes a toolkit, which would allow quantifying investment relations among adjacent industries, forecast investment processes and structural changes in sectoral economic systems and formulate investment policies subsequently.
Ключевые слова: mutual investment induction, structural effects, marginal rate, economic system, investment substitution, investment relations
- Petrov V.N. [Political economy and forest economics of Russia]. Izvestiya Sankt-Peterburgskoi lesotekhnicheskoi akademii = Bulletin of Saint Petersburg Forest Technical Academy, 2010, no. 193, pp. 288–307. (In Russ.)
- Petrov V.N., Tyurin A.E. [The evaluation of ecological interests balance in forest relations]. Lesnoi vestnik = Forestry Bulletin, 2010, no. 2, pp. 142–147. (In Russ.)
- Stepanova V.V. [Investment attractiveness of the Pomorye region of Russia]. Ekonomika i upravlenie Rossiiskii nauchnyi zhurnal = Economics and Management Russian Scientific Journal, 2007, no. 9, pp. 76–80. (In Russ.)
- Miller R.E., Blair P.D. Input-Output Analysis: Foundations and Extensions. New York, Cambridge University Press, 2009, 750 p.
- Davydov A. [Structural changes in US economy]. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya = World Economy and International Relations, 2009, no. 11, pp. 35–47. (In Russ.)
- Structural Dynamics and Economic Growth. Cambridge University Press, 2011, 296 p.
- Hirschman A. Strategy of Economic Development. New York, Norton, 1978, 217 p.
- Bai J., Perron P. Estimating and Testing Linear Models with Multiple Structural Changes. Econometrica, 1998, vol. 66, iss. 1, pp. 47–78. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/2998540
- Sonis M., Hewings G.J.D., Sulistyowati S. Block Structural Path Analysis: Applications to Structural Changes in the Indonesian Economy. Economic Systems Research, 1997, vol. 9, iss. 3, pp. 265–280. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09535319700000020
- Myakshin V.N. Strukturnye preobrazovaniya v promyshlennosti na osnove mezhotraslevykh investitsionnykh vzaimodeistvii: monografiya [Structural transformations in the industrial sector through cross-sectoral investment interactions: a monograph]. Arkhangelsk, AO IOO Publ., 2015, 200 p.
- Domar E. Essays in the Theory of Economic Growth. Oxford University Press, 1982, 272 p.
- Leontieff W. Izbrannye proizveniya: v 3 t. T. 1: Obshcheekonomicheskie problemy mezhotraslevogo analiza [Selected works: Three volumes. Volume 1: General economic aspects of cross-sectoral analysis]. Moscow, Ekonomika Publ., 2006, 407 p.
- Aganbegyan A.G. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoe razvitie Rossii [Socio-economic development of Russia]. Moscow, Delo Publ., 2005, 270 p.
- Jones C.I. Misallocation, Economic Growth, and Input-Output Economics. NBER Working Paper, 2011, no. 16742, 48 p.
- Meyer D. R. Structural Changes in the Economy of Hong Kong since 1997. The China Review, 2008, vol. 8, iss. 1, pp. 7–29.
- Greenwood J., Hercowitz Z., Huffman G.W. Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle. The American Economic Review, 1988, vol. 78, iss. 3, pp. 402–417.
- Hayek F.A. The Fatal Conceit: The Errors of Socialism. University of Chicago Press, 2011.
- De Soto J.H. Socialism, Economic Calculation and Entrepreneurship. Edward Elgar, 2010, 320 p.
- Hoekstra R., Van Den Bergh J.C.J.M. Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy. Environmental and Resource Economics, 2002, vol. 23, iss. 3, pp. 357–378. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1023/A:1021234216845
- Holz С.А. The Unbalanced Growth Hypothesis and the Role of the State: The Case of China's State-Owned Enterprises. Journal of Development Economics, 2011, vol. 96, iss. 2, pp. 220–238. URL: http://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdeveco.2010.10.007
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала