Реферирование и индексированиеRussian Science Citation Index
Referativny Zhurnal VINITI RAS
Электронные версии в PDFElibrary.ru
East View Information Services
University Library Online
Это произведение доступно по лицензии Creative Commons «Attribution» («Атрибуция») 4.0 Всемирная.
On Conceptual Approaches to Developing the EAEU Common Financial Market
Importance This paper considers the development of Eurasian economic integration after the creation of the Common Economic Space.
Objectives The article aims to develop conceptual approaches to the formation of EAEU common financial market.
Methods In this work, the methods of comparative and statistical analysis are used. The article explores the features of the EAEU members' national financial markets.
Results The article highlights and analyzes the criteria, goals, objectives, principles and expected stages of common financial market construction and substantiates methodological approaches to the creation of the common financial market of the EAEC countries. As well, the article presents a classification of financial instability risks in the EAEU.
Conclusions and Relevance The article concludes that the principles, structure and content of the measures of the concept of formation of common financial market of the EAEU Member States should be based on the model of evolutionary progressive development of the process of integration of the financial markets of the participating countries, taking into account the peculiarities of national economies and financial systems. The results of the research can find practical application in the activities of the Eurasian Economic Commission, as well as the ministries of finance and central banks of the EAEU Member States. It is proposed to establish the Eurasian Financial Stability Board and supranational supervisory authority.
Ключевые слова: financial market, banking services market, securities market, insurance market, financial stability, institutional structure
- Zvonova E.A., Ershov M.V., Kuznetsov A.V. et al. Reformirovanie mirovoi finansovoi arkhitektury i rossiiskii finansovyi rynok [World financial architecture reformation and the Russian financial market]. Moscow, Rusains Publ., 2016, 430 p. URL: https://doi.org/10.15216/978-5-4365-0570-1
- Zvonova E.A., Pishchik V.Ya. [Assessment of factors securing economic growth and financial stability in the EEU Member States]. Finansy i kredit = Finance and Credit, 2016, no. 18, pp. 2–18. URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/otsenka-faktorov-obespecheniya-ekonomicheskogo-rosta-i-dostizheniya-finansovoy-stabilnosti-v-gosudarstvah-chlenah-evraziyskogo (In Russ.)
- Navoi A.V. [On the role of banks in formation of trans-border capital flows]. Bankovskoe delo, 2012, no. 6, pp. 27–30. (In Russ.)
- Guseva I.A., Kudinova M.M., Malyshev P.Yu. et al. Fondovye rynki stran SNG: sostoyanie i perspektivy integratsii: monografiya [Stock markets of the CIS countries: status and prospects of integration: a monograph]. Moscow, Rusains Publ., 2015, 192 p. URL: https://publications.hse.ru/mirror/pubs/share/direct/210916345
- Pishchik V.Ya. [Building a capital markets union in the Euro Area: projection on the EAEU with the participation of Russia]. Ekonomika. Nalogi. Pravo = Economics, Taxes & Law, 2016, no. 2, pp. 60–66. URL: http://old.fa.ru/projects/enp/Documents/Экономика_налоги_право-2_2016.pdf (In Russ.)
- Pishchik V.Ya., Zvonova E.A. [Institutional aspects of monetary and financial regulation in the Eurasian Economic Union]. Vestnik Finansovogo universiteta, 2014, no. 6, pp. 92–100. (In Russ.)
- Grishina O.A., Zvonova E.A. Regulirovanie mirovogo finansovogo rynka: teoriya, praktika, instrumenty: monografiya [Regulation of the world financial market: theory, practice, tools: a monograph]. Moscow, Finansy i Statistika Publ., 2007, 382 p.
- Bagdasaryan A.M. [Analysis of key indicators of the regulated securities market in the Republic of Armenia]. Voprosy upravleniya = Management Issues, 2013, no. 4, pp. 89–94. URL: http://vestnik.uapa.ru/ru/issue/2013/04/14/ (In Russ.)
- Pishchik V.Ya. [Trends in the development of the European economic and monetary Union]. Mezhdunarodnaya ekonomika = The World Economics, 2013, no. 2, pp. 28–35. (In Russ.)
- De Grauwe P. Crisis in the Eurozone and How to Deal with It. CEPS Policy Brief, 2010, February 15, no. 204. URL: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/Papers.cfm?abstract_id=1604453
ISSN 2311-9438 (Online)
ISSN 2073-8005 (Print)
Свежий номер журнала